By Aly Walansky
We hope you don’t need all 15 signs — that you’ll value yourself enough to hold back and let him show you he’s interested.
But in case you are waiting for some signs, here’s some doozies:
*He never wants to make a definite date (would you like to go out Friday night?)
*He just wants to come over to your house on the spur of the moment
*He doesn’t make an effort to keep in touch
* You are making all the effort to get together
* He doesn’t seem to think about the future
* He’s not done with his ex: you’re a “rebound” relationship
* He fell in love with you while he was still with his ex. (It doesn’t matter if he says the relationship is bad — he has a cheating mentality) If he would cheat on his partner, then why not on you when you are his partner?
* He refuses to talk about past relationships — he’s probably hiding something
* He talks about one past relationship incessantly — it means he’s obsessed.
* He keeps another woman close, and says they’re “just friends”
* He doesn’t want you to meet his friends
* He doesn’t introduce you to family, or invite you to family holidays, weddings, etc.
* He disappears without a reason
* He always has to work (it may be just an excuse for dating others, or it may mean he’s more into work than you)
* He doesn’t ask about your life, your feelings, your friends or family.
What do you think? What sad signs of disinterest have you noticed in your own life?