By Aly Walansky
As in, GPS = Guy Picker System.
Take this simple quiz to test the health of your GPS, says Dawn Maslar, author of From Heartbreak to Heart’s Desire Developing a Heathy GPS.
Answer “Yes” or “No” to these questions:
1. I’ve had lots of relationships, but none have worked out yet. I just haven’t found the right guy.
2. I fall in love quickly, get all crazy-feeling and can’t think straight.
3. I’m always attracted to confidant, sexy, well-built men.
4. I love a man who will provide me with warmth, comfort, and protection.
5. I pride myself on being able to find the soft, sweet loving man inside the hard exterior of the sexy scoundrel.
6. There are lots of men out there who are flawed, but who have GREAT potential. If I can work with a guy like this, I know I can transform him.
7. I am looking for just the right guy who will “complete” me.
8. I know that I’ll know my “Mr. Right” when I find him.
9. I can’t name the exact traits I’m looking for in a guy.
10. My last few relationships all ended badly.
* If you answered “Yes” to 5 or more of these questions, your GPS is broken.
* If you answered “Yes” to 3-5 of these questions, your GPS could use a tune-up.
* If you answered “Yes” to 1 or 2 of these questions, your GPS is in good shape.
* If you answered “No” to all these questions, you have a great GPS and probably give great relationship advice to all your friends.
Are you one of us women who gets her heart broken over and over again, unlike someBuy the Book others who seem to know how to attain their hearts’ desires? Have you ever been told that you’ve got “a broken picker”? If so, take heart—your broken picker is what keeps you choosing the partners most likely to break your heart; but healing your broken picker can be done! Learn from your history — and make smarter choices in the future! (I’m already learning from this book, I swear it.)