By: Erin Brady
Winter is still here, for the moment, so the easiest way to shake those late-season blues is with a burst of the hottest spring makeup colors.
Make your eyes standout with unexpected colors (violets, teals, yellows) from shadows, liners and mascaras. Finish the look with a nude lipstick; no other strong shades on your face will be necessary.
1. Buxom Buxom Waterproof Smokey Eye Stick in 5” Stilletto, $18
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Shadow Pencil in Clash, $20
A bright range of pinks and corals on the apples of the cheeks will give that flushed, hot summer night look instantly.
- Benefit Bella Bamba Blush, $28
- NARS Blush in Desire, $27
Spring and summer are all about shimmer and sheen, these products bring your radiance factor to a whole new level.
- Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Buff, $24
- Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow in Yellow Gold 10, $19
Sheer coral to burnt red, there’s a shade in this family that will flatter your skin tone. This lip looks best paired with gold eye shadow and bronzed cheeks.
1. Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain in Jive, $19
2. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture SPF15 in 13 Le Orange, $30