By: Erin Brady
Winter may wreck havoc on your hair: static (my #1 problem), dry ends, dull color, the list goes on. Luckily, some of our favorite hair brands have new launches right in time for this brutally cold month, so try any of the below products for truly enviable hair:
- Shu Uemura Art of Hair expands its Texturizing Category with the launch of Yokan Craft. This medium-hold, pliable styling product adds texture, body and a natural shine, ideal for short to medium length hair. Perfect for an avant-garde look or just for adding body and texture, Yokan Craft is formulated with unique natural ingredients like Rice, Green Tea, Honey and Algae for holding power and shine. Use Yokan Craft on dry hair as a finisher for shine or on towel-dried hair for hold prior to styling. The green floral and juniper fragrance will transport you to the Far East, giving you that enviable textured hairstyle. Yokan Craft and other Shu Uemura Art of Hair products are available at salons and at www.shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com
- Kérastase Chroma Sensitive: Hair color users are always looking to prolong their color and prevent it from fading. Kérastase Chroma Sensitive is the first sulfate, paraben and silicone-free, low-foam “cleanser” designed to protect hair color. The formula is three parts conditioner, one part cleanser and is to be used for the first three shampoos after a color treatment. Then, return to your regular shampoo, alternating each cleansing ritual with Chroma Sensitive. Kérastase Chroma Sensitive is now available in salons nationwide.
- AVEENO® LIVING COLOR™ Shampoo and Conditioner: Designed to strengthen and amp-up body in hair by replenishing essential shine and moisture, while breathing new life into color and protecting fragile hair from everyday damage. The balanced moisture system is perfect for fine hair, providing optimal moisture and color protection.
- AVEENO® LIVING COLOR™ Shine Glaze: Weightlessly polishes and protects for a smooth, salon-like shine. We love how this product doesn’t weigh hair down so it can be used more often than other glazes. AVEENO® products can be found in many food, drug, mass, club, and specialty stores across the country.
- TIGI Bed Head Color Combat Shampoos Conditioners & Leave-In Conditioners: Keep your color looking salon fresh with Bed Head® Color Combat™ Shampoos, Conditioners and Treatments. Each product in the Bed Head® Color Combat™ Collection features revolutionary Color LockDown Technology that helps lock-in color to extend that just-colored look and feel. Now you can preserve your color while strengthening and smoothing hair for head turning bounce that won’t stop. Blondes use Dumb Blonde collection, racy red heads and bodacious brunettes use Color Goddess collection. Available at fine salons and www.tigihaircare.com.