by Kori Ellis
Women’s Health magazine has Emma Roberts on their April 2011 Beauty Flip Cover. Emma, who is starring in the upcoming movie, “Scream 4,” offers a selection of pointers and insight into her own beauty routine.
Emma’s feel-pretty pointers…
- “Even if I get home late and I’m tired, I always wash my face [before going to bed]. There’s nothing worse than waking up with makeup on!”
- “I put a little hair spray on a toothbrush and brush my eyebrows so they stay upright.”
- “I also wear a moisturizer with SPF and do a deep-cleansing mask once or twice a week.”
- “If I had to use only one makeup product, it would be mascara. I pile it on. I also love fake lashes. I buy individual lashes at the drugstore and use tweezers to apply them myself. It’s hard to do but so worth it.”
- “I almost always have color on my fingers and toes. At the moment, I’m loving navy blue and gray—colors that are fun but also classy.”
Their third annual, special 24-page Beauty Bonus in the April 2011 issue (which is on sale now) is packed with hundreds of amazing hair, skin, and makeup tips and tricks.
Kori Ellis is an editor and writer based in San Antonio, TX, where she lives with her husband and three children. Kori has been published in dozens of magazines, newspapers and websites worldwide, writing about everything from fashion to fantasy sports.